AUPP High School-Foxcroft Academy (AUPP HS-FA) admits students of any race, religion, gender, national origin, or sexual orientation in all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities available to students at the school. AUPP High School-Foxcroft Academy does not discriminate in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, financial aid, or any other programs administered by the schools.
AUPP HS-FA is accepting applications from 9th to 12th grade students. Our high school encourages applications from serious students who are open to new challenges and experiences. Admission to AUPP HS-FA is based on the candidate’s school record/transcript, the result of the applicant’s English Placement Test, or standardized testing such as the IELTS, or TOEFL.
- Required Documents
- A copy of family book/ parents ID
- A copy of Birth Certificate / Passport
- A copy of previous school report cards/ official transcript
- An official transfer document for students from the public school/transfer document is waived for students from the private school
- Two 4 x 6 cm colored photographs to the enrollment form.
- Complete Application Form
To complete the application process, it does require applicants to download and complete an application form:
AUPP HS-FA Application Form: Download
Applicants should submit all required documents including a complete application form. Admission officers will verify information in students’ applications.
- Application Deadline-Rolling
Admission to AUPP HS-FA is ongoing throughout the school year; however, interested students are encouraged to apply before the first day of enrollment. An admission decision will be made within one week of a file’s completion.
Pay Application and English Placement Fees
- Application Fee: $50
- English Placement Test fee: $25
Note: Applicants who have the requisite IELTS or TOEFL score do not need to take the English Placement Test, and only need to pay the application fee.
- 9th grade must have a minimum TOEFL score of 55+ / IELTS 3.0+
- 10th grade must have a minimum TOEFL iBT score of 63+ / IELTS 4.0+
- 11th-grade students must have a minimum TOEFL score of 74+ / IELTS 5.0+
- 12th grade must demonstrate excellent academic performance and a minimum TOEFL score of 85+ / IELTS 6.0+
Schedule Placement Test and Admission Interviews
Once applicants have made the payment of the application requirement, applicants will need to make an appointment a day before tests and interviews; then, complete interviews with our principal. Interviews and tests take place after the Admissions Office has received your application and fee. We offer on-campus tests and interviews during office hours.
Important: Students who receive below a 70/100 score will be recommended for further support through a separate course, in order to develop a student’s English skills at the high school. This course requires a fee.
Enroll and Register for Classes
Students will receive an Admission Offer Letter by email. AUPP HS-FA will be unable to process student applications until the applicants accept the Admission Offer Letter and pay the tuition in order to finish the registration process. Class schedule, student handbook, and PowerSchool login ID will be sent out through students’ personal email.
Note: Students should check their inbox and junk folders if they have not received the Admission Offer Letter within 2 weeks after completing the interview.